today i begin blogging. therapy i'm calling it. a way to vent, a way to relax, a way to share, even if it's only with myself. a way to relieve boredom, stress, anger, happiness, sadness. a way to put my thoughts on paper, wherever that may lead me.



Sunday, March 20, 2011

old demons

at that moment in time.....i knew that evil was inside me.  my pupils were so dilated, only the green of my eyes showed, the brown was obscured by the black.  the horizonal blood shot streak that ran across both of my eyes added to the effect.....i looked like the devil.

i remember the events of those days & nights as though they were yesterday, yesterday seven years ago.  science fiction-reality.  the love of it, the hate of it, the uncontrollable desire of it.  on that day in january, i knew that was the beginning, of the end, of my addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment